The TeeJay Philosophy
The Teejay Maths K-6 core maths teaching platform includes – lesson planning material, homework packs, diagnostics & books. The TeeJay Maths resource is a flexible core platform which is well suited to the Australian teaching environment.
This platform provides practical Teacher development for all abilities of Teacher and, because we focus on the revisit-review-revise method, connects well too many forms of teaching including enquiry, explicit instruction and a wide variety of online resources.
The TeeJay Maths core platform will:
- aid consistent child growth within the structure of the Australian mathematics curriculum and the demands of NAPLAN.
- work with many online maths resources.
- help teacher decision making through easy assessment and data collection.
- support simplified and cost effective implementation in the school.
- aid continuous improvement throughout the school maths program.
The reason our books and support material have been so successful is that we define TeeJay as more than a set of books. For your convenience we have included free downloadable samples to allow you to review how our core platform works. Please enjoy and don’t hesitate to contacts us.